Requirement during the time of reporting to SIST, Chisopani on 10/7/2022
(Report for Admission in 2nd ROUND OF COUNSELLING)
1. Print out the application form that will be used as the gate pass.
2. Student must bring their original documents and 2 sets of photocopies of all required documents duly attested as given in the list below along with a minimum of four copies of the passport-size photos.
·Class X Marks sheet and pass certificate
·Class XII Marks sheet and pass certificate. (If applicable)
·Diploma Marks sheets for all 6 semesters. (If applicable including Original)
·Provisional Degree or course completion certificate.
·Migration /Transfer certificate
·PAN card of Parents
·COI/Residential Certificate/Trade License
· SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable)
·Copy of fee receipt (Rs 500) with transaction-id
·4 recent passport-size photographs
3. Amount of Rs 11000/- for admission by cash/DD/online payment.
4. Since SIST doesn't have a hostel facility, you can arrange for accommodation at the available PGs.
5. All the students are requested to report to the institution between 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM strictly.
During the admission process, if any discrepancy is found related to any documents or results, the admission process will not be entertained further.
· All class 12 pass-out candidates to kindly bring class 12 admit card.
For more details contact: -
CIVIL ENGINEERING – 7908528861
COMPUTER ENGINEERING- 8509697733 ???????