Rules and regulations for SIST
1. Student should abide by the rules and regulations of the college.
2. Student should abide by the dress code of the college.
3. Discipline should be strictly maintained.
4. Director will not entertain any request from guardians other than parents
5. Student should attend all the internal exams to be eligible for appearing in semester exam.
6. Use of mobile phones during academic hours is strictly prohibited unless they have special permission from authority
7. Student should have 75% attendance to appear for semester exam.
8. Ragging in the campus is strictly prohibited.
9. Consuming alcohol, drugs and smoking is strictly prohibited in the college.
10. To organize any function in the college students should take permission from the Principal.
11. Books taken from library should be returned in time.